- Efficient and Flexible
- Presentation of information is intuitive and familiar
- Architected using Sequel Server Reporting Services (SSRS) which are commonly held skills of customer Information teams enabling local support and ease of customisation.
- Multiple Data Sources
- Accommodates data from multiple sources e.g. PAS, Theatres, ED.
- Data Consolidation
- Provides a “snap-shot” view of legacy data, usually at the point of migration. Additional data can be appended as needed.
- Reporting Format
- On-line reports are configurable using predefined parameters making filtering easy.
- Records can be viewed as patient summary level or for a specific spell or encounter
Standard reports include:
- Patient Details (NHS no, Hosp/MR Number, First Name, Surname, DOB)
- Demographics (Address, GP, Relationship History e.g. NOK, emergency contacts)
- A&E attendance details including date and time, Triage and Discharge Summary
- Admissions (dates of admission and discharge, consultant etc.)
- Outpatient attendances (Appointments by date and time, specialties, consultants etc)
- RTT History (start date, end date and status of each RTT period)
Drill down enables users to view greater levels of detail relating to each patient.